About Social Club Young Men's Social Club Inc, a Bermuda members club in existence since the 1920’s, provides athletic and social programs for our community. As a members’ based club, we are guided to deliver high-quality play throughout all of our programs. To support the organization, we are seeking the professional talents of a:
Senior Football Coach - B-Level
- Accomplishes team human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, counseling, and disciplining player.
- Communicating team expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing performance contributions.
- Uphold Young Men's Social Club (YMSC) policies; reinforce Bermuda Football Association (BFA) policies and procedures.
- Meets financial objectives by forecasting training requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Achieves team operational objectives by contributing to the sports program providing recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
- Prepares timely program performance report and presents to executive.
- Confers with club executives for program supports and external services.
- Updating current program curriculum as needed.
- Delivers curriculum information to program coaches.
- Determines training requirements by studying players performance and similar competitive player performance results; outline strategic adjustment and integrate into program; evaluating training effectiveness.
- Implements health and physical fitness plan; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining training system improvements; implementing change.
- Provides leadership for youth coaches; orients new coaches; conducts youth coach training.
- Designs and implements community relations plan to raise team and player profiles in the community.
- Keeping records of games - develops and presents sports results using information systems; maintaining libraries and databases.
- Maintaining player profiles and performance records; report to BFA as needed.
- Identifying learning resources; coaching individual managers.
- Ensures game highlights are uploaded to social media platforms.
- Updating job knowledge by participating in educational and training opportunities; studying professional play; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes coaching mission by completing related results as needed.
Coach Qualifications and Skills
- BFA B-Level Coaching License.
- High school graduate. University Degree a plus.
- Training management experience coaching adults in football.
- Ability to use smartphone, tablet, computer, PowerPoint and spreadsheets.
- Motivator for players, fans; act as counselor to youth (coaches, players and parents).
- Community relations experience working with members, fans, sponsors and the media would be an asset.
- Strives for excellence.
- Requirements: Drug testing, SCARS, First Aid & CPR.
How to Apply
- Attach your resume or requisite details that demonstrates you are a suitable candidate for this position.
- As Bermuda Football Association member club, this position requires a B-Level coaching license.