About Social Club Young Men's Social Club Inc, a Bermuda members club in existence since the 1920’s, provides athletic and social programs for our community. As a members’ based club, we are guided to deliver high-quality play throughout all of our programs. To support the organization, we are seeking the professional talents of a:
Youth Football Coach
- Accomplishes team human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, counseling, and disciplining player.
- Communicating team expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing performance contributions.
- Uphold Young Men's Social Club (YMSC) policies; reinforce Bermuda Football Association (BFA) policies and procedures.
- Keep equipment clean, in good repair, and stored properly.
- Ensure player team kit is clean and presents the player well.
- Keep an inventory list of all equipment and kit.
- Make equipment request to improve the development of the players and program.
- Achieves team operational objectives by contributing to the sports program; completing audits; identifying trends.
- Prepares timely program performance reports and presents to senior coach.
- Follows established curriculum.
- Delivers curriculum information to players.
- Offers suggestions on updates to curriculum.
- Assesses training requirements by studying players performance; conferring with Senior Coach; evaluating training effectiveness.
- Implements youth health and physical fitness plan.
- Works inside club's coaching unit.
- Motivates others as counselor to youth.
- Coordinates player and parent conferences.
- Attends team bonding events.
- Designs and implements community relations plan to support fundraising programs and maintain goodwill.
- Keeps records of games - develops and presents sports results using information systems; maintaining libraries and databases.
- Records attendance and overall performances of the team and players
- Monitors player education performance.
- Participating in educational and training opportunities; studying professional play; maintaining good community standing.
- Accomplishes coaching mission by completing related results as needed.
Coach Qualifications and Skills
- BFA C license (u13, 15, 17) or D license (u7, u9, u11).
- High school graduate. University Degree a plus.
- Must be a team player.
- Ability to use smartphone, tablet, computer, Facebook, Instagram and spreadsheets.
- Strives for excellence.
- Requirements: Police Background Check, Drug testing, SCARS, First Aid & CPR.
How to Apply
- Attach your resume or requisite details that demostrates you are a suitable candidate for this position.
- As Bermuda Football Association member club, this position requires a C-License (u13, 15, 17) or D-License (u7, u9, u11) coaching licence.